The cost of storage keeps coming down. Besides adding memory to your computer, using solid state drives can really boost performance. To that end, PCWorld has its top picks for 2018. The latest drives were tested to find the optimal hardware for various situations. These selections are for internal drives and not external storage devices.
- Best SSD for most people: Samsung 860 EVO [amazon.com]
- Best budget SSD: Crucial BX300 [amazon.com]
- Best NVMe SSD: Western Digital Black 3D [amazon.com]
- Best budget NVMe SSD: Intel 760P [newegg.com]
- Fastest SSD: Intel Optane SSD 900p [newegg.com]
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 703.359.0700
Digital Forensics/Information Security/Information Technology