I've mentioned the No More Ransom website before. The website is a portal for fighting ransomware that is supported by many partners. If you are the unfortunate victim of a ransomware infection, be sure to visit the website to see if there is a free decryption tool available for the contracted ransomware. According to a post on The Hacker News, there have been 15 new decryption tools posted on the portal by partner organizations since December of 2016.
- AVAST: Alcatraz Decryptor, Bart Decryptor, Crypt888 Decryptor, HiddenTear Decryptor, Noobcrypt Decryptor and Cryptomix Decryptor
- Bitdefender: Bart Decryptor CERT Polska: Cryptomix/Cryptoshield decryptor
- CheckPoint: Merry X-Mas Decryptor and BarRax Decryptor
- Eleven Paths: Telefonica Cyber Security Unit: Popcorn Decryptor.
- Emsisoft: Crypton Decryptor and Damage Decryptor.
- Kaspersky Lab: Updates on Rakhni and Rannoh Decryptors.
Thanks to all the partner supporters of No More Ransom. It's always better to not get infected in the first place.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 703.359.0700
Digital Forensics/Information Security/Information Technology