So what does $12 buy these days? It's the entry point for a 32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive that works with your Android devices and PCs. That's a pretty good deal. Better yet, $18 will double the storage to 64 GB. So what do you get for under twenty bucks? Both versions include a standard USB 3.0 connector as well as a micro USB plug for your Android device. You can use an adapter if you have a USB-C port on your computer. According to the announcement, these are some of the details:
- Store and transfer content between your Android devices and PC and stream content from the Drive quickly and easily.
- No need for a cable, computer or wireless connection
- USB 3.0 fast transfer speeds
- Manage content with your device's file manager or a file manager app on Google Play
- Sleek, metal design is perfect for on-the-go